Focusing the Lasers




I consider myself to be an explorer because I feel as if I have not found that one certain path I want to pursue. I love to learn and am interested in learning new things that I am fond of. “As of right now, I’m still kind of a work on progress” is what I consider myself to be. I have already changed my major once since I’ve started Chabot. I don’t feel as if I would change my major again because I like the field I am in now but at the same time I still like what I was studying before. My goal is to one day find what I am truly, naturally good at and just simply enjoy doing. If I enjoy the work I am doing, I tend to excel and put all the effort I can into that job. That is my main goal. Do I like being an explorer? Yes and no. I like being an explorer because my options are still open. I also say no because I do have to eventually find that one career path that just blows me away. If I would change categories, I would slowly want to work my way up to becoming a laser. To do so, I will have to know what exactly it is that I want to do. When I know, I can focus and prepare myself in every way possible to succeed in that certain career path that was chosen. “You have to be focused, there’s no easy way out.” This is true because shortcuts are not way to succeed in life. You must focus and not waste time if you want to become a laser. How would you answer these questions:

Which kind of student do you consider yourself to be?
How do you feel about being a ___________ kind of student?
Do you want to change categories?
How might you do so?

0 comments:

Post a Comment